You may have any query about the IAS exam, this book will give you a solution – you will find answers to all your doubts on preliminary exam, mains and interview.
The book talks to you, in a detailed and simple manner so that there is nothing you don’t understand.
The book doesn’t deal in exam-related theories. It talks about practical things that you can actually do and do wonders with.
The truth is that this book is a sort of ‘coaching institute’, a handbook and undoubtedly an ‘encyclopedia’ for all IAS aspirants.
Price- Rs. 250/–
Table of Contents
1. Why have you decided to become an IAS?
2. Understand the nature of the exam
3. What is UPSC looking for in you?
4. The truth about some common exam-related beliefs
5. Roadmap to IAS success
6. Is coaching essential?
7. Some important facts about civil services
8. Choosing the optional paper
9. How to study for IAS
10. How to deal with newspapers
11. Preliminary exam: Preparation of general studies (Paper 1)
12. Preliminary exam: Preparation of CSAT (Paper 2)
13. Preliminary exam: How to solve the question paper
14. The biggest preparation: The mains exam
15. Essay shouldn’t be taken lightly
16. Compulsory English: A must win
17. Compulsory Language (Hindi)
18. The technique of writing impressive answers
19. Facing the interview board
20. Benefits of IAS preparation